Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tanglewood Farm



Tanglewood Farm is located in Canton, GA, which is much farther than I would want to travel. However, sometimes you just have to do it to get to your destination. My daughter found it searching on Yelp because she was and still is obsess with alpacas. I promised to take her to the farm before I got busy with work. The farm got some bad reviews from Yelp but I wasn’t disappointed at all. Canton is 20 mins away from Alpharetta. The drive there is gorgeous, makes me almost want to live over there. Overall, it took me an hour to get there.

The parking lot reminded me of Yellow River Game Ranch. When we walked up to pay for admission, we noticed a small town layout which was really cute.




 Admission is $10 for ages one and up. I do feel bad for mothers who has really young kids but $10 really isn't too bad overall though. 60 cents extra fee if you pay with card. I brought cash with me. You never know which place excepts cards.



 You get a map to show you the animal destinations.


You're able to open all the Green gates and make sure to close it back to visit the animals in that area. You can pet and brush them. Besides being a petting farm, it has all miniature animals.


We couldn't get over how cute Choupp is.


Every area you go to, you will see the name of what type of animal and descriptions.


You can have a birthday party here. We saw one later on. You can bring food and eat here too. No place that sells food. They do sell snacks and bottled drinks.


Pony ride




Parts of the town just had cute things to look at that are outside of the gated area away from the animals.


Besides, Choupp, every area had signs like these



Miniature Babydoll Sheep


They really want you to pet and brush them.


You can enter at any green gate, just make sure you lock up when you cross.


Buckets of brushes are available at the entrance of every green gate.




Some animals are not accessible but you can see them. They aren't inside the gates but far away in the pastures.


We mainly came for this animal! Alpaca!




Just pics of a few other animals.


The place was smaller than I would like but overall, I think it was worth it. Each child takes a baby pumpkin home! Would definitely go back. We had fun.

Tanglewood Farm
101 Tanglewood Drive
Canton, GA 30115
(770) 667-6464

No comments:

Post a Comment